Unicook Heavy Duty Ceramic Pizza Grilling Stone, Baking Stone, Pizza Pan, Perfect for Oven, BBQ and Grill, Thermal Shock Resistant, Durable and Safe, 15x12 Inch Rectangular, 6.6Lbs
Free Shipping Included! Unicook Heavy Duty Ceramic Pizza Grilling Stone, Baking Stone, Pizza Pan, Perfect for Oven, BBQ and Grill, Thermal Shock Resistant, Durable and Safe, 15x12 Inch Rectangular, 6.6Lbs by UNICOOK at Desen Volvendo Blogs. MPN: BP15012. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Use this pizza stone to make delicious crisp crust pizzas. Made from natural stone, distribute the heat evenly. The stone also absorbs the moisture
HOW TO USE/CARE FOR YOUR PIZZA STONE
1.Wash pizza stone with water before first use (do not use detergent). Completely dry the stone.
2.Preheat the grill to 500 degrees with the hood closed. For charcoal grills, allow the coals to thoroughly heat before cooking the pizza. Stone is thoroughly heated and ready to bake when a drop of water evaporates immediately when sprinkled on stone.
3.When the grill is ready, place the crust on the stone and quickly smooth down the dough.
4.Close the grill lid and cook the pizza for ten to twelve minutes or until the crust is brown.Once the crust is brown, remove the pizza from stone. Stone will be hot. DO NOT CUT PIZZA ON PIZZA STONE.
5.The stone is fairly durable but may break if dropped. Handle with care.
7.It is recommended that all meats, poultry, fish and shellfish are fully-cooked before using as a topping for your pizza.
Features & Highlights
- Made of FDA & LFGB approved Cordierite stone, do not smell; Heat-safe up to 1,450°F (787°C) and excellent thermal shock resistance
- Great for cooking fresh or frozen pizza on the grill or in the oven. Perfect for baking pizza, bread and cookies at home
- Measures 15 inch by 12 inch. Golden thickness 5/8"(16mm), weigh up to 6.6Lbs, distribute heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficiently than metal
- Draw out moisture from dough, make pizza or flatbread with crispy crusts, avoiding the sogginess that often occurs with metal pans
- Rinse to clean,and never use soap as it may be absorbed and leave a flavor on the stone
|Item Weight:||6.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.6 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|