SHINESTAR Propane Refill Adapter for 1 LB Small Bottle & Propane Hose Adapter 1 lb to 20 lb Converter for Portable Stove, Heater, Tabletop Grill to QCC1/Type 1 LP Gas Tank – 4Feet
Huge Savings Item! Save 11% on the SHINESTAR Propane Refill Adapter for 1 LB Small Bottle & Propane Hose Adapter 1 lb to 20 lb Converter for Portable Stove, Heater, Tabletop Grill to QCC1/Type 1 LP Gas Tank – 4Feet by SHINESTAR at Desen Volvendo Blogs. MPN: SS048W. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 1.SHINESTAR hose adapter is the size that fits the small green canisters that are normally used with portable propane appliances, it will fit into
2.SHINESTAR refill adapter fit for all small bottle and allow you continue to use original small canister, no need to buy another 16.4 oz green bottle.
3.If you got them- they will allows you to enjoy outdoor cooking wherever you enjoy it most- on picnics, camping, boating, tailgating or even in your own backyard. Package included: 4ft long hose & QCC1 refill adapter
Instructions of Propane Refill Adapter: For maximum filling, place your cylinder tank in the freezer for up to 30mins before filling it.
1.Shut valve to BBQ propane tank.
2.Insert nose tip of the adapter into a 20 to 50 lbs BBQ propane tank fill connection.
3.Turn the adapter counter clockwise to a tight fit.
4.Screw in the 1 lb cylinder propane tank clockwise into the adapter.
5.Turn BBQ tank upside down then open BBQ tank valve.
6.You will begin to hear the propane gas transferring into the 1 lb cylinder tank.
7.This adapter will automatically cut off the flow of gas when a certain pressure is reached to avoid overfilling so sit back and allow it to fill on it's own.
8. When no more sound is coming from the tank, simply shut the BBQ valve and remove the 1 lb propane cylinder tank.
Pay attention to :
1.You need to turn your bulk tank upside down so liquid flows out of it.
2.You need to chill your empty tanks so that there is a lower vapor pressure in the empty tank than the bulk tank.
3.Your refilled tanks will not be totally full, but this is good because over filling can cause them to vent gas if left in a hot place.
Features & Highlights
- You can use the propane adapter hose connect to a 20lb propane tank and hook up your 1 lb small portable appliance when you no need to use smaller tank. Package included: 4ft long hose & QCC1 refill adapter
- Small bottle adapter allows you to refill your small disposable cylinder and you need not to buy another 16.4 oz green bottle again. You will continue to use original small canister on your one pound portable appliance
- Black part fitting fits QCC1/Type1 propane tank, you can directly connect to your 20-40 lb propane cylinder, saving money and giving you the choice between 16.4 oz tank and a 20lb tank
- For Your Safety - These adapter have excess flow protection and will automatically shut off, providing excellent weather resistance, Safe and made of quality material
- If you got them- they will allows you to enjoy outdoor cooking wherever you enjoy it most- on picnics, camping, boating, tailgating or even in your own backyard
|Package Weight:||1.14 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 3.27 x 3.27 inches|