GASLAND QCC1 Propane Low Pressure Regulator with 5 Feet CSA Certified LP Gas Hose for LP/LPG Gas Grill, Heater, Fire Pit Table - 3/8 Female Flare Fitting, Max 80,000BTU/H
Huge Savings Item! Save 14% on the GASLAND QCC1 Propane Low Pressure Regulator with 5 Feet CSA Certified LP Gas Hose for LP/LPG Gas Grill, Heater, Fire Pit Table - 3/8 Female Flare Fitting, Max 80,000BTU/H by GASLAND at Desen Volvendo Blogs. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. GASLAND QCC1 Propane Low Pressure Regulator Enhance and Simplify Your Outdoor Cooking Life. The 2108 low pressure propane regulator with hose is
The 2108 low pressure propane regulator with hose is designed as a safe and reliable device for use with low pressure burners. Knowing that safety is your most concern, with this simple regulator, you can use your gas appliance comfortable, all you have to do is connect one end to the propane tank and the other end to your gas appliance.
Type- Low pressure
Hose Length- 5ft. (152cm)
Inlet Pressure- 25-250 PSI
Outlet Pressure- 11 w.c.(1/2PSI)
Flow Capacity- 80,000 BTU Per Hour
Air-Tight Connection: Features an excess flow regulator with Acme connection, Features 3/8" female flare fitting
Features & Highlights
- THE BEST SOLUTION FOR- Camping or Cooking Outdoor and anyone that cooks on the grill/has cookouts. Fit for gas grill, heater, fire pit, lp generator, two burner camping stove, side burner and most low pressure gas propane application.
- EXCESS FLOW PROTECTION- CSA Certified propane regulator and hose has excess flow protection and will automatically shut off, gas flow is kept stable and at appropriate levels.
- AIR-TIGHT CONNECTION: The hose measures 5ft. (152cm) long and fits type-1 (QCC-1) tank connections, fits all appliances with a Type 1 connection. Provides secure, no gas leaks, ensures safety while using gas appliances.
- LOW PRESSURE- Maximum 80,000 BTU/H, the hose has a pressure regulator on it to reduce the pressure, it would be a small flame for your propane appliance. The output pressure of the propane regulator is 11 w.c.(1/2PSI).
- INSTALL EASILLY- No others tools required, quick connect attachment, quick to install to your propane equipment.
|Package Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.1 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|