Dofover 13" Round Extra Thick Pizza Stone For Oven & BBQ Grill (13 Inch - C)
Super Savings Item! Save 34% on the Dofover 13'' Round Extra Thick Pizza Stone For Oven & BBQ Grill (13 Inch - C) by Dofover at Desen Volvendo Blogs. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cooking pizza from scratch is becoming more popular among enthusiasts and the economically-minded alike. Making pizza at home leaves you free to
Cooking pizza from scratch is becoming more popular among enthusiasts and the economically-minded alike. Making pizza at home leaves you free to experiment, select the best ingredients, and save the money you'd have spent tipping the delivery guy.
This Dofover baking stone is perfect for pizza, bread, pastries and other food, eliminating hot spots while cooking, and producing a uniformly browned crust. Just like food baked in a professional brick-lined oven - but it's from your kitchen or grill.
This stone is also convenient for heating and re-heating ready-made frozen pizzas and baked goods. Easy to maintain as the stone requires no seasoning or conditioning. Thermal shock resistant and made of 100% All-Natural FDA-Safe material.
HOW TO USE: For best results, pre-heat oven to 500° F (260° C) and place stone in middle of oven on lowest rack. If using a grill, preheat to same temperature and place on middle of grill for 30 minutes. When it is time to bake, dust stone with cornmeal before placing baked goods on top. For fresh pizza, a flat metal spatula or a pizza peel dusted with cornmeal works well for transferring food to the baking stone. Alternatively, wearing an oven mitt or glove, remove the hot stone from the oven, place pizza on the stone and return both to the oven or grill.
CARE: This cordierite baking stone is extremely durable and will not crack because of thermal shock. There is no need to soak the stone in water before use.
To clean, scrape off any excess food with a spatula. When the stone has cooled, run it under hot water while scrubbing with a brush. Do not use soap on the stones as it may leave a soapy aftertaste. The natural properties of the baking stone will cause it to darken and spot with age - do not attempt to remove this discoloration. Air-dry the stone and store inside the oven.
Features & Highlights
- PROFESSIONAL HOME MADE PIZZA - Great for cooking fresh or frozen pizza on the grill or in the oven. Perfect for baking pizza, bread and cookies at home. The Dofover pizza stone will make your pizza irresistible.
- SAFE MATERIAL - Made of FDA & LFGB approved Cordierite stone, do not smell. Make stone baked pizza with confidence. Ideal for baking family-style pizza, bread, biscuits and more.
- DIMENSION - Measures 13 inch in diameter. Golden thickness 3/8"(10mm), weigh up to 3.9Lbs, distribute heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficiently than metal.
- THICKER STONE - With an extra thick 1 centimeter pizza stone, you will get an even distribution of heat, producing uniform crisp golden crusts every time.
- EXCELLENT THERMAL SHOCK RESISTANCE - Use your pizza stone for grills and ovens as our stone can withstand extreme temperatures. Dofover Pizza Stone can withstand temperatures up to 1472℉(800℃).