The Char-Broil classic 4B 405 is a four burner gas grill, which offers 40,000-btu's of heat to provide flavorful food for a large group. The primary cooking surface offers 405 square" of cooking space, & measures" wide x" deep. The grates are porcelain-coated, making them rust-resistant & easy to both cook on & clean. The classic 405 offers 2 metal side shelves, which are durable & provide much needed work & prep space, each measuring" wide x" deep. The grills sits on two fixed' & two 6-inch wheels, for both portability & stability. Features piezo ignition for fast & reliable startups, & in-line stainless steel burners which are built to last. The steel lid & firebox are both porcelain-coated, making the Char-Broil classic 405 capable of withstanding the weather & elements. Assembled dimensions: 54inches w x 24inches L x 43inches H.
Features & Highlights
- 405 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- Main Burner BTUs 32,000 , 190 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- Four stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- Metal side shelves measure 12-inches w x 13-inches l providing extra storage and prep space
|Item Weight:||50.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||54.3 x 43.5 x 43.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||62.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.39 x 17.09 x 17.09 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Char-Broil, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.